POOL AND APPOINTMENTS POLICIES
- Vaccine Requirements
- Bordetella-kennel cough
- Yearly fecal test – so the date of the last one
- Leptospirosis – Not required yet, but highly recommended.
NOT all dogs can have their vaccines, except Rabies, due to health reasons.
- These K-9’s will not be excluded.
- Make appointments before or after center hours. May be able to make appointments for other times if there are no other appointments.
- Specific medical conditions must be approved by your veterinarian
- New client form and wavier filled out and signed
- Don’t feed your dog within 3 hours prior to the swim
- Make sure your dog goes to the bathroom before
→ Poop bags and waste can be found out front
- → Pool decontamination is $150 per incident
- Give your dog a good brush prior/day of the appointment
- All dogs need to enter the facility on a leash
- Dogs wear life jackets unless a proven swimmer
- Payment due at time of service
→ We accept major credit cards and cash
- 24-hour cancellation is required or charged for services
→Some exceptions apply
Clients Intake Form :
Rocket Dogs Veterinary Referal Form :
Club Registration Form:
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
- Have a non-friendly dog? We have before and after hours available with reservation.
- Birthday Pool Party - Reserved packages
1 hrs = $150.00, 2 hrs = $200.00 ( Up to 6 dogs )
- Monthly Spawcials
- Refer a friend for a 12-month membership and get 1 month free with your own memberships.
GET IN TOUCH
Monday - Closed
Tues - Fri 10 AM - 8 PM
Sat: 9 AM - 8 PM
Sun: 9 AM - 6 PM
Designed by Midwest Communication | ©2019 Rocket Dogs Aquatic - All Rights Reserved