WHAT WE DO HERE AT
ROCKET DOGS CENTER
Is your dog eligible for recreational swimming?
- If your dog is healthy with no weakness or physical issues, they are ready for recreational swimming.
- If your dog has had surgery in the last 8 months, has mobility issues, or other health issues, we will need to assess whether he/or she is eligible.
- After the first visit, no appointment needed for open swim. Reserved pool time for private parties.
Call to reserved an orientation visit @ (701)289-5299
Does your dog love to jump off the Dock? Does your dog enjoys the water, likes to swim where they can not touch, and has a drive for toys? If so, they are ready and cleared for dock jumping. Jump for fun and exercise to train for competitions of keeping your dog conditioned for hunting. They will enjoy the 40″ dock to jump off. Dock diving is a growing sport for any size and shape of dogs. Youth handlers encouraged toys must float. Those with disabilities can work with their dog on the dock.
REHAB AND WELLNESS
Whether you want to keep your dog in shape, ease arthritic pain, or get him back on his feet after surgery. Getting your dog in the water may just be the thing he needs. Hydrotherapy is good for fitness, body conditions, and a great source of aerobic exercise that is low impact on the bones and joints. The beautiful thing about swimming, even with an older dog who has muscle loss, is they can exercise in a completely non-wet bearing environment. The resistance and buoyancy that water provides make for a great exercise environment. The warm water helps loosen the tight muscle.
INTRODUCTION TO SWIMMING
When introducing a dog to swimming, we start in shallow water where they can easily stand. NEVER teach a dog to swim by pushing him off a dock or forcing them into the water. We play in shallow water with a life jacket on as the dog goes deeper. The dog will feel more secure and safe. Before you know it, you can’t get him out. Puppies can be introduced as young as 4-6 weeks old. The younger the better!
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
- Have a non-friendly dog? We have before and after hours available with reservation.
- Birthday Pool Party - Reserved packages
1 hrs = $150.00
- Monthly Spawcials
- Refer a friend for a 12-month membership and get 1 month free with your own memberships.
GET IN TOUCH
Monday - Closed
Tues - Fri 10 AM - 8 PM
Sat: 9 AM - 8 PM
Sun: 9 AM - 6 PM
Designed by Midwest Communication | ©2019 Rocket Dogs Aquatic - All Rights Reserved